1. Contact your Instructor: Franz J Meyer
- OFFICE LOCATION: room 106D West Ridge Research Building, UAF
- OFFICE HOURS: by appointment via zoom
- EMAIL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org (start your subject line with “GEOS657:”)
- OFFICE PHONE: (907) 474-7767
Please make initial contact with me by email. I will respond within 24 hours to all email inquiries. If you have something you wish to discuss on the phone instead, email me first and we can arrange a time and day for a phone call. I will check email once or twice during the weekends.
2. Organize Online Study Groups Using zoom:
As the students in this class are spread out across many geographic locations and time zones, it may seem difficult to organize study or discussion groups. To facilitate communications between students I’ve set up a permanent zoom Link for you as a means to get together and organize yourself.
To start a group discussion on zoom, click this link.
3. Stay Connected with Fellow Students on Slack:
In addition to a dedicated zoom videoconferencing link, we will also used a dedicated Slack channel to support communication among students and with the instructor. Information on how to access the Slack workspace will be shared with you as we approach the beginning of the semester.